Welcome Racers & Fans!!! - To Iowa Krazy 8 Racing Fanatics website showcasing figure 8 racing, enduro racing, & demo derbies from around Iowa and Midwest includes everything from Racing News, Schedules, Pictures, For Sale Ads, Messageboard and lots more....

Friday, April 27, 2012

This Weekend's Iowa Figure 8 Racing & Midwest Demo Derby Schedule
     
    2012 Iowa Figure 8 Racing & Demo Derby season is official over. I had a GREAT season attending, visiting with drivers, taking pics, officiating around Iowa & Missouri, & Nebraska at R&R Total Destruction Promotions Events. I will continue to take pics at events and share them with you all as long as I can. I wish I could be everywhere there are figure 8 and demo derby events throughout the season and capture pics. But there is only one of me and I try my best to cover what I can. I tend to stay closer to home and cover events and not venture way across the state like I have in years past with the price of gas that has climbed way up in price. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday season and I'll see you all around the tracks next season.

No comments:

I.K.8.R.F. Visitors Counter